HEPA Air purifiers
Most countries are affected by air pollution in day-to-day life. Every day, Air pollution will increase due to industrial developments, vehicle transport, firing the carbage waste, demolition, indoor pollution, etc.
Indoor pollution is dangerous to human health. According to world health organization reports, every year, two million people are affected by indoor air pollution. This indoor pollution is five times the danger of outer pollution.
The indoor pollution causes are poor ventilation systems, stoves, smoking, paint and varnishes, and electric devices its common causes.
We have to spend a lot of time at home. So there are more changes to get all those dangerous hazards and allergies.
HEPA Air purifiers can reduce 99.99 percent of indoor pollution and also eliminate the hazardous materials from this pollution.
Listed Here are the elements of air purifiers
- HEPA filter
- Carbon filter.
- Ionic filter
- UV light
The HEPA air purifier selection is the crucial part. Because in the market available lots of brands. Don’t worry about that. This article helps you to find the best air purifiers in your home.
Small video clip about HEPA air purifiers
Benefits and features
- It will coverage is better than other products
- It has eight carbon filters. That eliminates the Volatile Organic Compounds.
- Portable, High efficient H13 HEPA filter, and long-lasting life.
- Warranty five years
- Minimal operating cost with UVGI technology.
- It is made with USA steel and a powder-coated finish.
- Perfect indication system that indicates when you need to replace filters and lamps.
- It will eliminate indoor pollution like dust, virus, foul odor, bacteria, VOCs, pollen, and smoke.
- Using medical grade HEPA filters.
Here is the best air-purifiers list
- TRACS Portable EZ-Air Purification System
- TRACS Portable UV-C Air Purifier
- TRACS Model TM500 Ceiling Mount UV-C Air Purification Systems
- TRACS TM950 HVAC Air Purifier with HEPA, UVC, and Antimicrobial Prefilter